herlifestory♥

2011 Memories
25 December 2011 | 12:28 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum readers,
   So tonight(actually its morning) im going to update a post about my 2011 memories at my lovely and cutie pie school(MARA Junior Science College).There are sooooo many memories i've had with my classmates,housemates and even with my roommates.Its awesome.Although its make you sad or weird,appreciate it because one day you might miss those memories.
   First, about science fair things.All of us gettin crazy because of that.We just realised why our senior(last year) sleep at the class while finishing your board like crazy.We need to done everything(eventhough teacher gave the task early).Second,about my class trip to Penang:) I'm really happy with that trip.We went to Penang Hill.Its really beautiful.The scenery was amazing!There's also many tourist from Saudi Arabia.We've took some photos with them(sounds crazy right).We also go to Fort Cornwallis and War Museum..We had so much fun there.:D
    Third,I will miss the moment with my classmates.During the preparation class,we become a crazy monster walking to the cafe and make some noise in the class.Examination weeks,where not everybody will keep quiet.But i'll just listen to my mp3.Special thanks to my brother for buying me that mp3..Its useful:)..I also had a fight with my classmates(just gaduh gaduh manja gitu).haha.
    Fourth,I miss my classmates.They have their own personalities.They're awesome.I love them soo much.They always there for me when i was sad or frust because of something.Since we're there to achieve our dream together.They're a good listener.Just want you all know that i love you guys so much.
    I really miss them :') ..I also hope that 2012 will become a great year since we will face the Penilaian Menengah Rendah.I wish the best to you guys for next year.Thats all from me.By the way,thanks for reading :D

p/s: my grammar's s*ck :)
                                

OLD / NEW