herlifestory♥

Tagging People games :D
18 December 2011 | 01:19 | 0 comments
    So,yeahh im back people, ;P
I've got a post on my wall from Cik Fateen on my facebook wall(my ex's housemate^^).Here's her blog(so pretty) http://awesomememory.blogspot.com/  .She asked me to play the tagging tagging ppl games ..sooo,why not?

     Here's the rule :
- you must post these rule
- Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal
- Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post and create ten new questions for the people you tagged  to answer
- You have to choose 4 people to tag and link them on their post
- Go to their page and tell them you tagged HIM/HER

     10 things about Me :
- She don't like worms or any ants
- She chocolates a lot !
- She love to be a nerd or a quiet girl in her class
- Once she become a noisy person, you might shocked :P
- She loves indie,Cody Simpson for sure,and Korean Pop a little(don't hate me if i like it)
- She hates when her classmates saying that she is a lion or a cat when she open her spectacles :/
- She is very sensitive
- She is very very simple(tak reti bergaya =.=)
- She loves watching videos on youtube(especially matluthfi's or maria elena's videos)
- She hates ppl who don't respect others. Yeahh..that's me..

  Answer's for Cik Fateen's Questions :
- My dream is to sucess in my life
- GC , act i prefer CS :)
- Facebook(special thanks to Mark Zuckerberg huh)
- Of course casual
- Natural Beauty. I don't like make-up act ^.^
- My friends
- Single =)
- Yong Tau Fo
- Hmm.. Real Life
- Wanna meet Cody Simpson and Nathan Sykes ;D

I don't wanna tag anyone .Hehe..Anyone who read this,join us :)

OLD / NEW