herlifestory♥

Hello 2012 :)
1 January 2012 | 01:06 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and hello readers,
   This is my first entry for two thousand twelve. Yay!Finally i'm fifteen.Now i can sing Taylor Swift's song(FIFTEEN).Hee..I hope being a fifteen years old girl is great.And i hope i can gain my height -.- ..Huh.
Since it is New Year, maybe people out there have their new wish, new hope, new books, new phone(but not me)..I wish i can get straight A's for PMR..Yeah..every 97's babies want that LOL :)And i'm kinda nervous for that exam! So how??
    Gee..i'll be going to hostel this tuesday..aiyaa..No more facebook and twitter(<3).But i can meet my friends.We will make noise together..Yayy!!Sleep during assembly, day dreaming during morning call(its a must) and tell gossips during preparation class..Thats nice !:)So, till then:D See you soon guys.. xx

   

OLD